Monday, August 1, 2011

Parisian Chic Street Style

photo courtesy of: http://www.fashionising.com
I love how almost every Parisian woman seems to look like she has this perfectly imperfect artistic flare incorporated into her every day look! 
photo courtesy of: vanessajackman.blogspot.com

A Parisian woman knows the power of the classic basics that will never go out of style...enter the leather jacket! And I love that her look is relatively clean, but the shirt has a tear. I wonder if her tear has a story, like, "Yah I was at a Rolling Stones concert and was crowd surfing when the band members saw me and brought me on stage. It wasnt until I was backstage that I realized I had tore my shirt. This little tear is a wonderful memory for me." Ahhh, how I like to day dream!!! 
Sarah Rutson, photo courtesy of: metronews.ca

Parisian women know how to work with color, they know it is a weapon and are not afraid to use it!!! Love the pop of red and how it completely transforms her basic ensemble! And again enters the leather jacket! LOVE! 
photo courtesy of: refinery29.com

Play on fabric! Love her look! 
photo courtesy of: joolicious.wordpress.com

Powerful lines, strong black color! Parisian woman seem to know that they can take on the world any time they want to!  I love how these pants meet her boots! 
photo courtesy of: refinery29.com

Playful!
photo courtesy of: refinery29.com

Effortlessly Chic! They look at the camera as if they are saying, "What this old thing? I dress like this all the time! Its really no big deal!"
photo courtesy of: seasonfive.typepad.com

Effortless hair, effortless make up. And her jewelry on her hand looks crazy amazing. Yet, she still has an effortless air about her! 
photo courtesy of: theimagist.com
I absolutely LOVE this womans style, so much so that I believe I have already posted this picture in my blog before, but I dont care, her style is perfection!!! Love the hair, love the jacket, love the shoes!!! LOVE! 
photo courtesy of: refinery29.com
photo courtesy of: trendland.net
photo courtesy of: ultrastyle.com
photo courtesy of: ibeautifulmiaelliott.onsugar.com
Paris is such an inspiring place for me and the woman are one of the main reasons. They know how to keep the basics amazing enough so that anything else becomes just perfect icing on the pastrie! (get it, not cake but pastrie?!?!) Im a dork I know : )

No comments: